After successful integration to your website, the following workflow occurs for a payment transaction
- A customer creates an order in your online shop and clicks on checkout. This triggers e-nkap's POST /api/order endpoint to create an order with.
- The customer will now choose the payment option that is best for him and submit. Just MTN Mobile Money, Smobilpay, Express Union Mobile and Orange Money are supported for now.
- Based on the payment service provider, a feedback request may be necessary to confirm the transaction on the customer's side (e.g. MTN cashout confirmation via SMS or USSD).
- Once the payment has been made, the status of the transaction will be changed to CONFIRMED or FAILED if it failed.
- The status of the order can at any time be obtained by calling the endpoint GET /api/order.
- If a notification URL is set in the merchant's API settings, changes in the transaction status will be sent to this URL.